The Tour de Suisse aims to bring THE cycling experience of 2022 into your home. Not only from the comfort of your couch or by the roadside, but also actively via your Smart Trainer. The partnership with ROUVY makes it possible to ride sections of this year’s Tour de Suisse without having to be there – as realistically as possible.
Who is ROUVY?
The Czech company ROUVY is one of the most popular providers of indoor training software solutions in the cycling community. ROUVY distinguishes itself from other providers thanks to realistic representations of route simulations. These are based on real video recordings of the routes. In addition to a large number of existing routes such as the Lukmanier Pass, the climb up Moosalp and other Swiss cycling classics, ROUVY also offers a wide range of virtual events for the benefit of the community.
The Pre-TdS Challenge 2022
From 18th May join the Tour de Suisse 2022 ROUVY Challenge and go in the running for a chance to win VIP passes for two or join the peloton in a VIP-Car. To complete the challenge you must successfully ride the following sections of this year’s edition before the Tour de Suisse:
- Part of the first stage in Küsnacht (Stage 1)
- Finish towards Aesch (Stage 2)
- From Arth via Sattel to Brunnen (Stage 4)
- Final climb to Malbun (Stage 7)
The Race Series
During the Tour de Suisse you can also compete virtually with others from home on the following stretches just after the professional race. Fight for victory in the amateur field!
- Finish towards Aesch, 13.6.2022 @ 7pm CET
- From Arth via Sattel to Brunnen, 15.6.2022 @ 7pm CET
- Final climb up Moosalp, 17.6.2022 @ 7pm CET
- Final climb to Malbun, 18.6.2022 @ 7pm CET