In 2020 there was no Tour de Suisse at all and last year it was held without public presence. Finally the 2022 edition will once again be a folk festival for the whole of Switzerland. Fans of all ages will be able to come together again. On site at the road and online via the newly launched TdS FanZone.
Fans at the heart of the Tour de Suisse
Last year’s edition of the Tour de Suisse proved one thing: it’s not the same without fans by the roadside! Again this year we have exciting stages in store – in both the men’s stages from 12th-19th June and the women’s stages from 18th-21st June. During these stages we, and above all the cyclists, hope for an enthusiastic crowd lining the roads. So this year we are not only offering fans cycling at its highest level. Together with our fan engagement partner LivXp we proudly present the TdS FanZone and hope to bring cycling and fans closer together.
The TdS FanZone gives fans with the opportunity to interact with the Tour de Suisse, the teams and the riders through experiences and merchandise. The motto is: “Unforgettable memories for enthusiastic fans”. Have you always wanted to wave the chequered flag at a professional cycling race? Or would you rather hang up a signed race number of a female cyclist at home? The “TdS FanZone” makes it possible. Before, during and after the Tour de Suisse you will find the following in the TdS FanZone:
- Lucky Winner: We are giving away two exclusive video calls with Swiss cyclists. The entry window remains open until the end of the Tour. The entry window remains open until the end of the Tour.
- Auction:Bid for signed jerseys or unique experiences.
- Intermediate Sprint: Every day during the Tour you have the chance within 15 minutes to launch your sprint and win signed caps and a signed TdS magazine.
- Wish List: Missing a special TdS experience or something you have always wished for as part of the Tour de Suisse? Write it down on our big wish list.
- FanZone Special:The big offer during the Tour from 12th to 21st June 2022. More to come!
Take a look at the TdS FanZone. You can already discover the first experiences today. The individual formats will be explained in more detail on our channels over the coming weeks and experiences will be posted in the FanZone on an ongoing basis. Stay tuned!
LivXp – Founded by Fans, for Fans
The LivXP platform, founded by passionate sports enthusiasts, enables fans to create unique memories through direct contact with their heroes and favourite teams – from personal and digital experiences to special fan collectibles. LivXp believes that sport belongs to everyone and therefore aims to enable true fan engagement through personalised contact points with their idols. Ashima Saxena, CEO of LivXp is excited about the collaboration with the Tour de Suisse: “We are delighted to partner with the Tour de Suisse to launch the TdS FanZone. This will significantly enhance the fan experience at the event and provide fans with the opportunity to be part of the Tour de Suisse in a way they have never been before. We are proud to embark on this journey together”.